We focus our practice in Elder Law and Estate
Planning, including wills, trusts, and probate, so that we can offer
our clients the most knowledgeable and highly focused representation
Our attorneys are members of the National Academy of Elder
Law Attorneys. Additionally, our firm is a Wealth Counsel
member firm, allowing us to offer our clients the highest level of
customization and specialization in their Estate Plan currently
available in the United States.
- We approach Estate and Wealth planning through a values-driven
process. We help protect what is most important to you.
- Of highest regard is our relationship with our clients and
other professionals with whom we collaborate.
- We will examine your matter from several perspectives to
ensure a thorough analysis of our recommendations.
- We will provide you with a complete understanding of the
issues that affect your matter.
- We will adhere to a code of professional standards and
personal ethics which encompasses all areas of our practice:
quality, service and integrity.
The result of our commitment is that you and your family will be
protected long after your matter has been closed.
Additionally, we will be here for you and ready to assist if the
need arises in your future. For a confidential discussion
please contact us at (510) 655-4888 or by email to